Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Old Movies

We all got together for Father's day at my Mom and Dads and my sister brought us all a DVD that she had made off a VHS tape my Dad had given us years before that he had made from some of the old family movies. This is such a great way to preserve family memories. We played it and I really enjoyed watching it. I think everyone was getting a kick out of me because I would be watching and then someone would be on there and I would say look, look its so and so. I then would think now stop that but I couldn't help myself when the next one came on and I would do the same. I really think everyone that has old movies or slides or vhs tapes of the family should think about putting them on DVD's and share them with the whole family. This is another way to pass on our family history.

No comments:

Post a Comment