Saturday, February 2, 2013

Back to Work

I have been on a break from blogging and genealogy for awhile but I am back and ready to work on both my blogs and genealogy. We are planning another genealogy trip in March and hope to go to Oklahoma for much needed cemetery sleuthing as well as courthouse and archives. Along the way we are going to take the old route 66 and stop to see the museums and sights as we go. Of course we will take pictures and I will let you know how it all goes.

Now for this week I will be working on the Livingston side of our family to see if I can find out more about our Irish roots. I am also going to work on my Snodgrass, Webb and Crews from OK to get ready for our trip.

When trying to get ready for a genealogy trip always make sure you map out the cemeteries, court houses, and libraries you want to visit. I like to do a time line and place chart to make sure I don't miss anyone or anything.

 That's all for now will be back on with more info later

No comments:

Post a Comment