Sunday, April 3, 2016

Back on Internet and Researching Again

I am finally back to having Internet. They finally after over 2 year wait installed our google fiber and I am able to easily do Internet genealogy research again. I will be able to blog more easily also so I hope to at least once a week post something new. Thanks for staying with me.

I was surprised when I got on ancestry.com and looked at some of their new indexes to find my father in law listed in one that doesn't fit what we thought we new. I will share more later but I bring this up because just because you think you have exhausted everything there is always more to find. I will be going back and checking other members to see what I can find that is new in the new databases. More to come later this week

No comments:

Post a Comment